Saturday, June 30, 2012

10 amazing animations (part 2)

6. Second wind





This one-..im not sure what to say about this one... its...hard to explain. but the animation style reminds me of the secret of Kells. one of my all time favorite movies. It also makes me wish I had a giant cat to hang out with... haha


7. Dragon boy





This little animation shows you that your knight in shining armor- isnt always a good guy. my question is...where did a kid so young get a blade so sharp? 0.o..





8. Alarm




This animation reminds me of what my brother probably looks like when hes getting up in the morning...full of humor and half asleep badassery to keep you entertained. Plus the way he gets his milk from in front of the door is simply amazing! plus look at that bouncy hair!! hahaha!!





9. Squishy




This one is Cute...simple and makes you go Aww =3

10. The Cat piano




Oh how could I forget about this little gem?? Seriously? I friggin love this...Nick caves narration to the amazing poem and Animation just makes this a wonder to behold. Watch it- enjoy it- love it.

-peace

No comments:

Post a Comment