Saturday, June 30, 2012

10 amazing animations (part 1)

Hi there- Kid Amaru here- Coming to you to bring you some awesome things you need to watch. Because they deserve the knowledge of their existence from more than just me. I look for these things when Im bored and have nothing to do- and sometimes I even surprise myself with what I find. So lets get started!!



1. Kung fu cooking girls (NSFW)








Not only is the animation interesting and cool, but the basicness of the story and what they do with the characters is both fun and very enjoyable. theres nothing really horrible in it- but there are a few shots that would make your boss wonder haha. Not only is the animation in this amazing and unique- but it somehow manages to still be good even though they obviously and purposely color outside the lines in the cells. seriously- Its got delicious food and kung fu action and pretty girls doing that kung fu.. What more could you want?

2. A portal 2 fanmade video




Its adorable, well done, fits perfectly, and I wish it was the actual ending to the game.

3. Crayon dragon





I seriously LOVE LOVELOVELOVELOVE this little video- I have watched it multiple (and I mean like... in the 20s +) times and every time I choke up at the end. It has beautiful animation, a wonderful matching soundtrack....and it does in 3 minutes what most movies cant do in over an hour- you wont be dissapointed.


4. Follow the rabbit


(it wont let me embed- so heres the link ^^)

Follow the rabbit link

This is one interesting Short animation piece- Im not sure what to say about it really- but its definately worth a watch- and I wont spoil the ending for you... why dont you just... follow the rabbit? ^^


5. Switch




This one has such an interesting and simple concept- boy locked in room with white walls and one switch...nothing else to do but flip it and see what happens =3




(continued in part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment